Saturday, July 22, 2006

What Do YOU Do When You're In A Funk?

I'm in a funk! I never, NEVER, read more than one book at a time. But right now I am reading Midnight Sun and trying to read Bait at the same time. I am all kinds of into MS, but since it is an E-Book and I don't have the means to print it out right now I need another book to read while on breaks at work, and in bed. But I can't seem to get into anything. I never start a book and not follow through. But I swear I've read the first chapter of almost three books this week. And now that I've settled on Bait as the book to follow through with, I am reading soooo slow! I started yesterday and am only in the third chapter. Uggg. So help me out everyone. What do YOU do when in a reading slump? Cause it's not that I don't want to read, I just can't get into any of my books!

That's obviously why I have been MIA around here. If I'm not reading, I have nothing to review. So sorry....

0 Comments: