Monday, August 07, 2006

An Up and Coming Author...Anne Rainey

Just a little over a year ago I was posting on Lori Fosters bb. (Did I mention I LOVE Lori Foster? Well I do. My favorite book has got to be Say No To Joe?, but that's neither here nor there....lol.) Back to my story....like I said I was posting over at LF's bb, and I met quite a few great ladies. One of them being Anne Rainey.

She would post little bits and pieces of things she was writing, and she got me hooked! We started emailing here and there, and she'd share some of her work with me and I'd encourage her and say "Girl when you get published I'm gonna be the first one to buy your books!" Well guess what??? That time has come! The very same Ebook Publishing company that picked up our very own Rene Lyon's has picked up Anne! Samhain Publishing just contracted one of her stories titled "Haley's Cabin".
Samhain Publishing said it was: "a sharp, sexy, well-written story and I believe our readers will love it!"
And I can tell you from reading bits and pieces of that very story...IT IS HOT!!!! Oh did I forget to tell you Tami's stories are all very hot and very spicy? Well be prepared, you get your HEA with her but you also get ALL your fantasies, holding nothing back. She can definitely dish it out.
What's Haley's Cabin about? Well in a sentence and in Anne's own words:

Every good girl longs for a chance to be a little naughty, and when Haley Thorne's opportunity knocks, she eagerly responds.

But don't stop there! Go to her page here, and read what it's all about. You won't be let down, in fact you'll be drooling for more.
Tami loves hearing what we all think of her stuff so go to her page, read all her ideas, and sign her Guest Book! You'll love her as much as I do, I SWEAR!!! And believe me as soon as I know the date her book will be out, you'll know....cause I won't shut up about it!

OH! And before I wrap this up....let me just let you in on one more idea that Tami has that I am SOOOO excited about. She has a great idea for a series...but instead of me telling you about it read what she had to say about it!

The Domani

The idea came to me when I was talking to my mom one day as we were out shopping. She mentioned a woman she works with by the name of Venus. I thought that was such a neat name and wouldn't it be cool if... and so the rest is history. Now that the poll results are in, and everyone seems to want me to write a series about siblings with special powers, I decided to come up with a brief description of what I had in mind.

They are siblings. The aren't from this world, but come from a planet they call Domani. In Italian Domani means: Tomorrow....coincidence?

Here's a bit about the Domani

They came here by accident and were left behind, forgotten by their own, left to survive or die, the siblings came up with a few of their own laws to help keep the peace between themselves and humans.

Law 1: Humans must never know about the Domani people. They can never reveal their secret. Not to anyone.

Law 2: They are forbidden to have any serious relationships with humans...that little rule obviously goes awry, after all, it is romance.

Law 3: They can never use their powers against humans, only for good and only to help.

Each sibling has a power, other than that they appear to look exactly like us--somewhat taller and better looking, but you wouldn't know they were from a different planet.


To read about each sibling go here and scroll down to her June 20th post. Then drop her a line and tell her what you think. Personally I think it sounds verra interesting. I've read paranormal, but mostly some sort of vampire or whatnot....but siblings from another planet? With special powers??? Hmmmm....I think I like!

(Pssst....look forward to an interview in the near future!)

0 Comments: