Sunday, May 13, 2007

Go get it!!! Instructing Sarah by Anne Rainey

NO, I have not read this book yet. BUT I read Haley's Cabin and LOVED it, and since I'm cool like that I've read bits and pieces of Anne's other work. Sooooo I can say without any hesitation that this book's gotta be great. And I will be getting it this weekend when I get paid (yes I am that poor right now, lol).

It is on sale now through Forbidden Publications and anyone who wants to read some steamy stuff needs to go get this! Anne's fist book Haley's Cabin was a hit and she's not slowing down any. As a matter of fact you can look forward to lots of juicy stuff about Anne and her work here on my blog.

So go get it. You can get it here, on FP site. And make sure you go here, to Anne's site to enter her contest to win a download of her other book Haley's Cabin.

Oh and didn't she get a damn good cover on this book? I know Anne's all about men's arms. Well hell, this mans sure got some nice ones. HOT!

Also in other Anne Rainey news, she has a book coming out in August called Sun City. She's said it is different than what she normally writes, so that should be interesting. As I know more, I'll post more. But for now go to her site and read an unedited excerpt from this story.

Oh and here is the blurb:
Roslyn Garrison is a spoiled heiress with too much time and money on her hands. Her biggest problem in life is choosing which country to visit next. Everything changes when she's invited to a party at the Palace Resort hotel in Sun City, Africa. The next morning, Roslyn wakes to find the mysterious Bane Riley holding her captive. Afraid for her life, she sets out to do whatever it takes to get free. However, she doesn't count on Bane's ability to set her blood on fire. He promises carnal delights if she'll only give into her desires. Can Roslyn let herself go and submit to the forbidden under the hot African sun or will her stubbornness force Bane to teach her a lesson?

I really gotta tell you as much as I usually dislike ebook covers, Anne's are pretty good. Sun City's is cool.

6 Comments:

Kookie said...

The covers just might make me change my mind about e-books. Might! LOL! :P

Chantal said...

Right on! I have ben waiting for that one.

Anne Rainey said...

I hope everyone likes Instructing Sarah. *biting nails* It's not the 'over the top' steamy story that Haley's Cabin was, but I still think you'll heat up reading it. LOL

Personally I liked Greg's attitude. He sees Sarah slipping away and he goes after her full force. Poor Sarah doesn't have a chance in hell...she's literally swept away by the intensity of Greg's lust...just my type of romance...

Nikki, thank you SOOO much for posting this. The worst thing in the world for a writer is the waiting. Damn, I hate waiting to see how my books do! It's so freaking nerve wracking!!

Gotta have chocolate. Gotta find me some chocolate...!

lol

Rowena said...

Dude, this book is out already? I'm definitely going to get it, thanks for the heads up!

Ruth said...

I might have to pick these up just for the covers! You had to go and mention the arms didn't ya? :)

Seriously, after having read Take Me There by P. F. Kozak and loved every page of it, I've been looking for something else to dive into, and these look like prime candidates from the excerpts I read. Thanks for the recommends!

Anonymous said...

cold sore freedom in 3 days -
conversationalhypnosis -
conversational hypnosis -
convert 2 ev -
cure for bruxism -
cure hemorrhoids -
digi cam cash -
digital media solution -
dl guard -
driver checker -
earth4energy -
earth 4 energy -
easy backup wizard -
easy member pro -
easy tv soft -
eatstopeat -
eat stop eat -
error fix -
error killer -
evidence nuker -
fap turbo -
fatburningfurnace -
fat burning furnace -
fatloss4idiots -
fat loss 4 idiots -
final uninstaller -
fitnessmodelprogram -
fitness model program -
flatten your abs -
gamers testing ground -
gov auction -
governmentregistry -
government registry -
gov records -