Sunday, May 06, 2007

Some Help Please!

Last week I went to the library and checked out a few books. I've been wanting to read Rebecca York's Beyond Control, forever! But of course they didn't have it. BTW isn't the cover to that book awesome! It's got to be one of my all time favorites, I just wish his lips weren't puckered as much. But anyway.

Instead I picked up the only three books they did have; Killing Moon, Edge of the Moon, and Witching Moon. I also checked out two Cheryl Holt books; Too Wicked to Wed and Too Hot to Handle. And lastly two Erin McCarthy books; Mouth to Mouth and ... freak I forget the name...well it's some other book with mouth in it. lol.

So here's is my problem. Rebecca York and Erin McCarthy's sites were pretty helpful but Cheryl Holt? A whole other story. I am sooo lost. I'm sure you all know how much I hate reading out of order so since CH is no help do any of you have the answers I'm looking for?



What order do Too Hot to Handle and Too Wicked to Wed go in? And what other books fit in the series? Why must authors make is so difficult? You know it'd be a whole lot easier on us readers if they'd just list any books in series in their order inside the book! Like J.D. Robb does, thank you!

So on other book news, I finished Simply Sexy today and last night I finished listening to Killing Time. So expect those reviews this week. They were both good in their own ways. lol. But we'll get into that later.

I was debating on weather I should listen to Cry No More or To Die For both by LH on Audio next. I went with TDF because I think it is due back to the library first. But after only listening to about 20 minutes of it I don't know if I can listen anymore. WHY WHY WHY when the book is in first person and about a blond former cheerleader now gym owner would you have a woman with an old lady squeaky voice read it??? I mean I saw her picture on the back cover, she doesn't look old. But whenever she is doing Blair's voice? It's bad! Grrr. We'll see. Maybe I'll just pass on this one.

I also started reading Killing Moon, only about 1 chapter into it, but I don't know if I'm in the mood for it. Is it really good? I think I may want to read a Stef Ann Holm book I have. Hmmm, decisions decisions.

15 Comments:

Kate said...

That was some fine, eloquent begging.

email me katerothwell at gmail.com with a snail mail address. . . and don't forget to flog and pimp my blog. (Sounds so BDSM, doesn't it?)

Nicole said...

I'm on it! Woo Hoo!

Unknown said...

I'll do some searching but I have found that the best thing to do is call my boyfriend, Google. Seriously. He is the mackdaddy at this type of stuff.

Unknown said...

Go to this site for a complete list of her books in order of publication :
http://www.allromancewriters.com/textonly.cfm?authorID=602

Nicole said...

What are you talking about???? That's my man! You trying to steal my man girl, we're about to throw down! lol.

Thanks for the help!

Marg said...

I generally check Fantastic Fiction to get reading order. Usually they list any series in groups so you know what order to read things in, but they don't for Cheryl Holt.

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/h/cheryl-holt/

Unknown said...

Thats it. What's the halfway point between Jersey and Chicago? You're going down!!

Glad I could be of some assistance!

Nicole said...

Marg,
Thanks for the link! It'll be good for future referances on other authors.

CSR,
hahahahaha.

Unknown said...

You act like I'm jokin' lady!

lol

Anonymous said...

Can't help you there. I don't even recognize the authors names! Yes, I know, I suck sweaty donkey balls.

Nicole said...

Nikki,
Umm, ewwww! lol. Thanks for checking out if you could help though.

CSR,
Okay then! Pick the place, haha.

Kelley Nyrae said...

I read Too Hot to handle by Cheryl Hold but I didn't realize it was in a series! I hope it was the first book, LOL!!

Nicole said...

LOL, see Kelley that's what I don't want to happen to me. Read it THEN wonder if it was the first book. Why do they make it so hard for us.

Anonymous said...

Fap Turbo -
Fat Burning Furnace -
Fat Loss 4 Idiots -
Foex Auto Money -
Hemorrhoid Miracle -
Legit Online Jobs -
Magic Of Making Up -
Magni Work -
Micro Niche Finder -
Plr Article Software -
Pregnancy Miracle -
Software Submitter Pro -
The Affiliate Code -
The Diet Solution Program -
Truth About Abs -
Zygor Guides -
joyful tomato -
lose man boobs -
lower body make over -
macro virus -
magic of making up -
make money taking surveys -
malware bot -
maternityacupressure -
maternity acupressure -
meet your sweet -
moles warts removal -
money siphon system -
muscle gaining secrets -
my airfare secrets -
my miracle loans -
my out of control teen -
natural cancer treatments -
ovarian cyst cures -

Anonymous said...

pc optimizer pro -
piano for all -
prevent sweating -
privacy control -
publicrecordspro -
public records pro -
pvp bible -
quick article pro -
quit smoking today -
reg defense -
reg genie -
registry easy -
registry genius -
registry smart -
registry winner -
registry winner download -
reg tool -
relationship headquarters -
reverse mobile -
richard mackenzie direct -
rocket japanese -
rotator cuff training -
satellite tv pc master -
secrets book -
spy no more -
spyware cease -
survey scout -
the bad breath report -
thedietsolutionprogram -
the diet solution program -
the guru assassin -
the power pause -
tmj help -
tonsil stones remedies -